Flotation machine is self-prime air&pulp,tank is frontloaded,good for bubble returning;It has double blades impeller,has good mixing low consumption;horizontal placement,no need bubble pump;Impellers have slow rotation speed,Impeller cover has durable life;The pump is double cycling in fixed form of up & down,which is good for coarse ore to suspended.
When the flotation machine works, the motor drives the impeller to revolve, so the centrifugal effect and negative pressure are produced. On one hand, ample air is absorbed and mixed with mineral slurry, on the other hand, the mixed mineral slurry is mingled with additive, meanwhile, the foams are thinning, the mineral is bounded with foams, and floats up to the surface of mineral slurry and the mineralized foam is formed. The liquid surface can be adjusted with the height of adjustment flashboard, so that the useful foams are scraped with squeegee.
Flotation cell machine is applicable for separating non-ferrous metal, black metal, noble metal, non-metal mineral, raw body and materials of chemical industry, which are subject to coarse separation, swept separation, fine separation and flotation, so the useful ore are reclaimed.
1) Advanced design of structure;
2) Reliable operation;
3) Lower energy consumption;
4) The flotation cell adopts U-shaped tank, hollow shaft inflatable and suspension stator, using a new impeller, this is a kind of cone impeller with blade sloping, similar to the high speed centrifugal pump wheels, large pulp capacity, small pressure head, low energy consumption and simple structure.
5) Good effect of air dispersion, impeller works as a centrifugal pump, ensures the solid particles suspend well. Easy to operate and maintain.
6) Low energy consumption
7) There is self-control device on the surface of mineral slurry, so it is easy to adjust it.
8) The impeller has backward-inclined upper and lower vanes, which produce upper and lower circulation of mineral slurry respectively.
9) High efficiency
10) High recovery rate
11) Excellent performance
Mob.: +86 133-6177-9811
Wechat/WhatApp: +86 13361779811